1. Contact each NCTRCA Member Entity to register in their procurement database and to access their procurement process.
2. Maximize certification exposure by participating in NCTRCA member agencies ongoing outreach events.
3. Market your businesses products or service.
4. Obtain bid opportunities, attend pre/bid proposals, conferences and check procurement request.
5. Visit buyers to assess the needs of the member entity.
6. Be pro-active and contact the prime contractors or prime consultants, if your business lends itself to participating as a subcontractor or sub-consultant.
7. Check periodically that your firm's information is accurate in their database.